Blogger Backgrounds

Monday 28 January 2013

De'Chiengmai Thai, Seafood Restaurant

Finally, it is the day that my husband and I waited for. This special day is celebrated with my mum and husband.
Quite many places that we have been just seeking for good special taste food. 
So, for this occasion, my husband had an idea to dine here. He used to eat there years ago when he was still a bachelor!! Huhu..Now, he should behave because he is married to me..haha..
The restaurant is located in Sg Buloh, Selangor. (...have to drive a bit far in the kampung area). 
If you are driving along the north-south highway, take the exit of Sg Buloh Hospital. After toll is paid, drive until you reach a traffic light (in front of you is the hospital), then turn right. Drive straight and turn right at another traffic light. Then, continue driving (about 5-7 minutes driving) until you see the restaurant on your left. (They have a very large parking area). 


 CONTACT NO

OUR DINNER JANUARY 2013
CELEBRATING A SPECIAL DAY

 ASPARAGUS COOKED IN PRAWN PASTE AND CILI

 CHICKEN FEET SALAD/KERABU (in Malay)

 Eemmm!!...OF COURSE WHAT ELSE....MIX TOM YUM

 SIAKAP/SEABASS DEEP FRIED SWEET SOUR

DE'CHIENGMAI BEAN CURD 

The food tastes just alright (not so tasty). Pricey.. You can check other blogs too about this Thai cuisine here. Many place almost the same comments. 
I can recommend its Tom Yum (a bit sweet but OK), Asparagus with prawn paste (good) and their Longan syrap (lovely)..
Siakap sweet sour is very sweet until I cannot taste the sour flavour..Not my favourite, but can be my favourite if the chef considers the sourness in the recipe. But for those who like sweet fish, I recommend you this.  My husband never complains as usual.  So I just eat and enjoy the evening...You know what will the evening end up with if I were to complain about food in front of my him!! :-) So, I'd better follow the flow and the mood. So, I place my comments here..haha!! I know he reads too. But Ok in a written form I guess. 

Bean curd is just OK, doesn't really show its authentic special signature...If you are into vegetables, you can order this. They add carrots, mushroom, chicken, soy sauce, etc.
Chicken feet salad - not impress me much because I was expecting for spicy Thai kerabu. But this kerabu is a bit sweet as well and it is not spicy at all.  
I just wonder about this Thai cuisine in this restaurant as they prepare recipes with sweet taste rather than sour and spicy in comparison with places where I used to go and eat (Thai cuisines) which serve more sour and spicy taste. 
But, I still recommend you to have great meal at the restaurant!
Because I believe that every one has a different food preferences.

De Chiengmai Thai Seafood
No 34, Kg. Sentosa, Bt. 13 Sg Buloh 47000
Sungai Buluh Selangor

No comments:

Post a Comment

TQ