Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday 18 February 2012

CHINESE MUSLIM RESTAURANT MOHD CHAN, RAWANG

CHINESE MUSLIM RESTAURANT MOHD CHAN, RAWANG
CLICK Here for the website.

This is what I call food!!
I've been here twice. So, I only get a chance to put up this on blog in my second visit.
Of course I can happily say that 'This is what I call food' because food which my husband and I ever ordered  in both of our dinner meals there is very delicious and I found that all the food in the menu are of REASONABLE PRICE...Moreover, the restaurant is clean..very clean! Comfortable too! Service is awesome..you don't have to wait long. The waiter and waitress are very polite too.
I won't ask for more!


Dim Sum -
...the green is mix vege Dim Sum,
...the yellow is chicken. 
RM3.80 per plate...that small plate with 3 Dim Sum in it. 
The other one which I did not order is Dim Sum with 'telur masin' (salty taste egg).
The sauce tastes very delicious. 
I will come back!



Yesss!! This is amazing!
Kedondong Asam Boi juices. 
(Kedondong fruit - mango species but very small...have sour taste and crispy.) (Asam boi - like a dry pickles - taste sour + salty).
Taste very fruity...sweet sour and salty...I recommend this for this type of taste lover!

Toilet and also Surau (place for you to perform solat/prayer).
That green board with text - showing prayer time.


My curry mee/noodles.
...delicious. 


...well arranged...clean..

My husband's Hokkien mee with Chilli pickles.
Another amazing taste.  


You can have plain white rice with all these.
...varieties of fried rice are available too. 
My first time here, I had Char Kuew Teow..taste GOOD. 
My husband had their fried rice..nothing else to describe..all good taste!! Very rich in their serving...


See this! 
Surely you will take this fork and spoon carefully. 
You don't want to mess them here.




Pau and Dim Sum corner.




This is the restaurant. 
In Rawang...behind the old Ali Maju restaurant in Rawang Town. 

1 comment:

TQ