Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday 22 January 2012

An evening at Sg Tua, ULU YAM Selangor

Sg Tua, ULU YAM Selangor

The arrival...


Yummm...Yummm..these are our so called LUNCH..at around 4.30pm.

My HongKong fried meehoon.

Sardines..

My sister in law's Pajri Nenas..Pineapple cooked in curry and coconut milk.

My sister in law's fried meehoon.

Brought by my little brother...things he can take along..being a bachelor! 


We were about to late lunch...

Ahakksss...!
My nieces.


My sister-in-law





Enjoying the chilled water of Sg Tua.. 

1 comment:

  1. Traveling is a brutality. It forces you to trust strangers and to lose sight of all that familiar comfort of home and friends. You are constantly off balance. Nothing is yours except the essential things – air, sleep, dreams, the sea, the sky – all things tending towards the eternal or what we imagine of it.
    Flights to Toronto
    Cheap Flights to Toronto
    Cheap Air Tickets to Toronto

    ReplyDelete

TQ